Today I walked 4 Miles split between 2 parks. I enjoyed my walking so much. I chatted with a friend the entire time on the phone while walking and it was nice to just be out alone walking. I am definitely going to continue going every night. So far I just keep walking and walking and walking. Tonight I walked and walked then swung on the swings. It was nice to just be alone. Well semi alone. I had my cell and was chatting to friends and texting so that made it nice. I'm hoping the scale pays off this week but I did start my first period since losing the baby. I feel bloated and huge and refused to step onto the scale until my period was gone. Thankfully it should be by Friday so I am hoping it doesn't throw my weight off to much.
I look forward to Sundays weigh in.
No comments:
Post a Comment