I feel good but it's only .6 change from last week. Really I can't complain I've been limited to what I can do this week due to being in the hospital for 2 days.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for commenting. I really appreciate your kind words. As for your weight loss, 22 lbs lost is 22 lbs closer to your goal and that's something to celebrate! Keep it up!
Andrea http://365daysoflifebehindthelens.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for commenting. I really appreciate your kind words. As for your weight loss, 22 lbs lost is 22 lbs closer to your goal and that's something to celebrate! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteAndrea
http://365daysoflifebehindthelens.blogspot.com/
Hi Miranda,
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up & following for FMBT. I am now following you back. have a great week.
Staycee
www.SJunkie.com
Girl..that is FANTASTIC! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteHere returning your follow from FMBT. Thanks for linking up with us. Looking forward to watching your progress!